Brs order

crendon2003

I know a buy was just done but I was waiting for my t5 retro fit kit to arrive and it has so I am ordering some t5 bulbs which will equal about 60$ anyone else wanna join me?? If there is enough interst can get a group buy going. I would like to place it by this Tuesday.

So I'm currently running T8s and I just got a T-5 ballast I have to put together. I'm not sure what bulbs to put in it. The T8s I have are 1 Flora-Growth and 2 regular fluorescents on a 4x ballast and the ocean sun and actinic on a 2x ballast.

I'm not sure what bulbs to get for this T-5 any help

Yeah PayPal would work to split shipping and yeah has to be minimum 10 people to group buy if anyone else want to join just let me know I have done a group before so I wouldn't mind doing another if there is enough people.

hey crendon i just did a "group buy " not an official one but my account gave me a small discount on multiple things your's might do the same

but if you set up a group buy depending when it is i'm in for about $75 since i forgot to order 1 thing for myself last week lol

Well I have already taken orders and will be placing it at about 12 today I have the prefferred buyer status as well. There wasn't enough people for a group buy but we are getting free shipping and anyone who gives more than it cost I am giving it back to them. If u want in u can pm me.