Utility Pump

Drew Mendez WTR

Hey y'all Im setting up a sump and need a utility pump...I'm thinking Max Head of 6ft at least its a 150 Gallon, the sump container is going to be 20-25 gallons....

Anyone having anything for sale or at the least the middle of the line...

I've looked at Aquatraders

Lowes in the Pond Section

liveaquaria.com

I dont think it would be cheaper at AquaDome...

I have cash or paypal...I live in South Austin on Teri and I work in Round Rock 3-11pm so whatever works...

Thanks

I have a maxi jet 600 the max head is only like 3 and something feet...dont think that will work

Hi Andrew

I have 2 ph 301's abd a ph 402 - these are both aquaclear power heads. I'm not sure of the head, but you might be able to find it. One of the 301's is obviously a little older - if it's appropriate for your use, you could have it. The other two just name your price, and I'm not talking a lot. Unfortunately my normal travels do not bring me very close to RR or SA. I am going to Metric and Braker tomorrow. Just a thought.

Bill

Bill B I just looked up what those where...and being powerheads I'm not sure they would have enough juice to shoot it up from the floor to the tank (I may be wrong) I have a maxijet 600 that I dont think is gonna be enough I havent tried it yet.....Im thinking I would need at least a 6 ft head does anyone know? correct me? oh yeah the powerhead 50 is for 40-70 gallons Thanks for taking the time to reply and offer your help