Reefs2Go.com quick group order?

Bill B

Does anyone want to go in a an order from Reefs2Go.com.? Looks like they have a bunch of things on sale, particularly a bunch of different zoas 5 polyps for $10. It looks like we only need $150 for free shipping. I could order $30-$50 for sure. This would not be a 'group buy' for them. Just a few of us would go together and order at least $150 total - 1 order, we sort it out when it gets here. I would be happy to handle it. I do work from home so I could also receive the order when it gets here, during the day. If someone else wants to order more and handle it that would be fine with me also so long as they were no further south than N Austin/N Central Austin. Having not ordered anything from them for quite a while I don't know how long "While supplies last" is, but I would hope to get the order off pretty quick for delivery, by the end of this coming week.

Anyone?

Bill Brister

784-4475

You could put me down for:

• Saltwater Amphipods & Copepods - 250 ($9.99)
  • Saltwater Brittle Starfish- Buy 1 get 1 FREE ($8.99)
  • Saltwater Halimedia (Halimeda sp.) - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE ($3.99)

I'm interested. When are you wanting to submit the order?

I'm interested. When are you wanting to submit the order?

I was really hoping to just do it to it. In deference to the couple of people ordering the lions share I would like to get the order off pretty quick, so we increase our odds of getting everything. I was thinking of holding the order open till........ Monday 10pm. Hopefully this will mean the order will get back to us by Wed or Thur, nlt Friday. I will call Monday to make sure Tuesday will still get us delivered next week. If the order must be placed on Monday, I will with a cut off time of noon. Sooo, either way the sooner you get your order in....

Thanks

Bill

@Woods - my premise was/is to simply get together enough people quickly so we can cover the postage. As such 'we' would just submit a single order and divy it up when it gets here. I will ask them Monday, what they can do to make our side a little easier.

btw - I am planning to be at the Sherwood Forest thing tomorrow, and I don't have a smart phone, so any further interaction probably won't be till later Sunday nite. Don't know what it might be but if you want to call me use 784-4475. I can accept text's on my phone but I doubt I will text you back, except for something real simple - again, I don't have a smart phone :)

Bill

Just so we're all on the same page, for whoever is gonna place the order, I'd like to order these things:

(Bill - I already PM'd these to you.)

http://www.reefs2go....ating-Crew.html

http://www.reefs2go....-Hill-Zoos.html

http://www.reefs2go....hids-Coral.html

http://www.reefs2go....ine-Urchin.html

http://www.reefs2go....-Tube-Worm.html

Sorry for the pooor communications but their communications with me has been the same as mine with you - none. However I did get a message from FedEx that sez the order s/b here by 10:30 am. I don't know what will be best for you. I need to make a delivery to N Austin by about noontime at Braker and Metric. If anyone wants to meet along the 183 corridor, around my delivery, or at Highland Lanes (183/Burnet) I would be happy to do that. Phone calls or txt msgs would probably be easiest to keep track of. Thanks

Bill

512/ 784-4475

IIRC I only got 1 of the rock anemones for SiFuentes and Woods 3 things were in stock, at least when I ordered. I won't know for sure till they get here.

I will let you know your totals when I know for sure what we got.

Hey guys

It turns out today is a bad day for Mitch to be receiving an order. Can anyone acclimate and take his order for him? He just has 3 frags and 10 hermits. I can do it I'm just the farthest from him.

Bill

btw - THE ORDER IS IN. Have only looked at the packing list but apparently everything is there. So MIke tab is 29.97, Zane 22.97, Mitch 34.92, Gilbert 19.95 and Joe 114.80. You can just pay me when I see you or paypal (as personal/gift) [email protected]

Thanks for setting this up. Smooth deal :) good seeing you and Gilbert again. Starfish were bigger than I expected and there are a boatload of pods in that bag.