SOLD - Zoas and Palys

austx

Ive got a few small colonies and frags of varrying zoas and palys I'm trying to sell to clear some room in the tank, all corals are wysiwyg. Really nice pieces that I've had for a while with great growth and the frags have been cut over a week looking very healthy. I also have a 15+ head of candy cane coral and two medium sized gsp covered rocks for sale.

All items have been sold.

Unknoowns 5 polyps - $5 - Sold

Teal Zoas 14 polyps - $10 - Sold

Red and Green skirt Zoas 15+ polyps - $10 - Sold

Eye of Rah 25+ polyps - $20 - Sold

Green PE 3 polyps - $15 - Sold

AOGs 15 polyps - $25 - Sold

Ice Blues 3 polyps - $30 - Sold

Magicians 4 polyps - $25 - Sold

King Midas 14 polyps - $25 - Sold

Fruit Loops 8 polyps - $80 - Sold

Fruit Loops 4 polyps - $40 - Sold

Rasta 1 polyp - $40 - Sold

Candy Cane - $10 - Sold

GSP - 2 @ $5 - Sold

Fire and Ice- $25 - Sold

If you haven't seen bchap's tank it's worth a trip, this guy is a zoa master! I'd swing by again but I'd end up spending a fortune.... Maybe next week. smile.png

Thank you for the kind words Mike and would be happy to have you drop by again sometime. Seems like I've been spending a fortune lately so trying to clear some space and recoup some of my expenses.

All pm's and posts have been replied to and again for first dibs please pm. Thanks again everyone.

Bump for these nice zoas! They are opening up and look great in my tank. Thanks Brad!

You're very welcome thanks for stopping by and checking out the tank sorry I was in a rush but it's just been one of those days.

Brad, thanks for the Rasta and Fruit Loops! They are open and doing great!

You're welcome. I'm glad they're doing great thanks for stopping by and checking out the tank.

This tank is seriously worth buying a frag or two just to have an excuse to drool over it. It's full of only the nicest corals. It's definitely one of the cleanest and nicest tanks I've seen. Thanks for letting me stop by!

This tank is seriously worth buying a frag or two just to have an excuse to drool over it. It's full of only the nicest corals. It's definitely one of the cleanest and nicest tanks I've seen. Thanks for letting me stop by!

Thanks Kim I appreciate that and you're more than welcome I'm glad you could stop by and get to see it in person. How are the King Midas doing?

Only three frags left; AOGs, Ice Blues and Magicians. All pms have been replied and the list updated thanks again for looking.

Kim I have to agree with you his tank is amazing!! it is def one i can put in my mind as a personal goal to work toward! Thanks so much for the frags and let me know next time you want to make some room in your tank and I will help you out with that haha!! thumbsup.gif

Kim I have to agree with you his tank is amazing!! it is def one i can put in my mind as a personal goal to work toward! Thanks so much for the frags and let me know next time you want to make some room in your tank and I will help you out with that haha!! thumbsup.gif

Thats what I felt like once I joined and saw all the great tanks ARC has to offer. Different scaping techniques placements and corals it was just an overload. The ideas were endless and this club is a great place to keep outdoing yourself and letting everyone enjoy the benefits. I appreciate the kind words and enjoy your frags.

Got a FTS sitting around? I like drooling over pretty tanks...

I might, I will check tonight and see what I have. I've been pretty busy the past couple months and playing with a new slr so I will be updating the build thread soon I hope.