Want to sell

cmanning

Here are some soft corals need to sell.

Yellow Leather

2 (small) Green Leathers

Chocolate brown w/orange centers

2 (med.) rocks filled w/zoanthids

3 polyp frag of RPE's zoanthids (top right corner)

3 (small) frags of zoanthids

2 (small) frags of zoa's

Several single polyp blue mushrooms:

Frag swap?

I thought about that but since the kids started school.......scheduling volleyball tournaments and honor society meetings/volunteering is starting to look a little hectic (and it's just the beginning of the year) so I hope I can attend the swap meeting. Hey James...changing the subject...I read about an acro you have your eye on.....is it one from the Aqua Farm?

-Cindy-

Sorry, I have been swamped at the office since we are so shorthanded. I have been putting in long hours and I was told @ 5am today that I was going to be the only one in the office today to work the phones and the front desk and checkout! None of those are my job and I have a couple projects going on that require my attention too! I forgot to get backto you and I am sorry. Are they still available?

Thanks,

Sean Warfield :-)

512-673-6633

Sorry, I have been swamped at the office since we are so shorthanded. I have been putting in long hours and I was told @ 5am today that I was going to be the only one in the office today to work the phones and the front desk and checkout! None of those are my job and I have a couple projects going on that require my attention too! I forgot to get backto you and I am sorry. Are they still available?

Thanks,

Sean Warfield :-)

512-673-6633

Yes, they sure are.

I just need to know can you come on 183A? and are you going north or south?

And make sure you listen to your wife when she tells you to follow Cindy's directions. No matter how much you think you know a better way. :( Thanks for the great frags Cindy!!!!

Hey, Cindy, what is the white thing to the right of the blue striped mushroom? The thing that looks like a mushroom with white tentacles.

That's a pale blue--ricordea mushroom, I just got those about a month. They're still trying to split and so far they're not as big as my orange ones.