92g corner bowfront... $659

Lurker

Full 92g Oceanic Bowfront corner saltwater tank setup.

has been setup for fish only...

will come w/

tank, stand, 10,000k daylight, antic light, wetdry sump, all pumps, 2 mj1200's, tunze wave maker w/ controller, 50lbs of live rock and protien skimmer.

everything cost me a lil over $1500 will sell complete for $650!

med_gallery_319_15_424225.jpg

med_gallery_319_15_383353.jpg

will you part out the tank and stand only and how much you like them for, thanks

I really don't want to part the system out...but I'll make a even better deal!

$450 for the complete setup. Im almost done moving out and need these tank out of here fast!

Thats right $450 (this isn't a typo) you get all the equipment!! I really doubt you will find another good deal like this...don't sit and pass it up!

call 512-420-0440

$450 for the complete setup. Im almost done moving out and need these tank out of here fast!

Thats right $450 (this isn't a typo) you get all the equipment!! I really doubt you will find another good deal like this...don't sit and pass it up!

call 512-420-0440

OMG!!!! I sure wish I had $450 right now. :)

Does the tank have internal overflows?

Can you provide more information on the wave maker? What model?

Thanks

yes the tank has internal overflows, once I get back to the house I'll post up equipment specs. For those who are sent me pm's about parting out- Sorry for $450 for the complete setup I will not part it out. You can buy this setup for $450 and the tank and stand are still worth more!

Lurker, I PM'd you.

Reeflover, I PM'd you too.

Who is Captain Bob? I hope I don't see this system in a couple of weeks in their "consignment" area.

Stephen

way to be a jackass dude, really.

As you can imagine I don't get paid very much and want to stay in this hobby, so FYI I intended to jump on this deal and use the tank myself, if it's still available when I move into my new apartment on Tuesday.

I'm not sure why you get off assuming I just plan to resell this system via consignment when Lurker knows full well that he could have done that himself, but it's bloody insulting. I take time out of my day to participate in this group to show the commitment my shop has to bettering the hobby on a local level, and you up and give me flack for it. It's discouraging for me to see this kind of distrust of a locally owned fish shop hanging on nothing but it's good reputation.

moral of the story- Show your fish dude some respect, he's got a hard job, it doesn't pay well, and he handles your fish, so at least try to be congenial with him.

Edited by CaptainBob

Full 92g Oceanic Bowfront corner saltwater tank setup.

has been setup for fish only...

will come w/

tank, stand, 10,000k daylight, antic light, wetdry sump, all pumps, 2 mj1200's, tunze wave maker w/ controller, 50lbs of live rock and protien skimmer.

everything cost me a lil over $1500 will sell complete for $650!

med_gallery_319_15_424225.jpg

med_gallery_319_15_383353.jpg

please put me in line if everyone falls through. im in houston and i dont know how soon you need it gone. let me know. thanks.

• 6 months later...

call 512-420-0440

if you still have this 92g setup, i'll take it. please let me know 210-978-6399, joel. thanks