1000bulbs.com Plusrite Bulb Group Buy

FarmerTy

Hi all,

I am going to order some plusrite bulbs from 1000bulbs.com and was opening up to the first 6 people that want in on the group buy.

This way we can all split the $11 shipping cost for the bulbs.

Let me know what wants to be in on it. I will coordinate and place the order to ship to my place in north central Austin (Braker/Kramer area) where everybody can pick up from when it gets in. The order will be finalized Tuesday, the 17th and will hopefully arrive by the end of the week since they are only in Dallas.

Sorry I have to cut off at 6 people but I didn't want to run logistics for too many people because it is way beyond my capacity to keep that all straight. doh.gif

As far as I know, they only carry the 14k and 20k 250-watt and 400-watt mogul bulbs. Thanks and let me know.

Here's a link to the bulbs:

http://1000bulbs.com/search/?q=plusrite+aquarium

-Ty

Good question. We'll wait until I have the 6 on board (or less) and will split up shipping accordingly. Then you can paypal if its easy or just pay me when they come in.

Dave, I have you down. Thanks.

I deleted the last post to change my order.After doing some research I found the 14K's are a little to yellow so I will go with these"

Stock Code: MHS-02502405 - Plusrite 2405 - MH250/T15/HOR/20K

How would you like to handle payment.

Good question. We'll wait until I have the 6 on board (or less) and will split up shipping accordingly. Then you can paypal if its easy or just pay me when they come in.

Dave, I have you down. Thanks.

cool I changed my order to 20K's

Good point Dave. They 20ks are comparative to most 14ks however I ran 14ks last time with some actinic supplementation and got a nice cool, crisp white with a hint of blue. The 14ks are a lot brighter IMO but I'm going to switch back to the 20ks now... I want my color back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

They delayed the order because some of the bulbs Tim wanted were not in stock. I got official notice they shipped Friday even though I cleared out Tim's order on Tuesday and they processed it that day. They are taking their sweet time to put a couple of bulbs in a box and send it down the highway. I would expect today or tomorrow for them to come in. I'll let you know!

Archived