Zoas, mini-carpet anemone, warp speed monti - updated

FarmerTy

Getting rid of some frags.

warpspeedmonti.jpg

Warp speed frag (not exact frag pictured... other frag in location I couldn't take a picture of) - $10 2 frags left

Lunareclipse-2.jpg

parent

lunars.jpg

frags

Lunar eclipse palys (these things are huge) - I have 3 frags left, 3 large one's for $20 (8-10 big polyps a frag) -only 1 frag left

KingMidas.jpg

parent

kingmidasfrags.jpg

frags

My personal favorite... King Midas - I have 7 frags for $15/piece (10-18 polyp frags) -3 left

I will honor first PM for sale. Pickup at my house. Thanks.

-Ty

Hey Mitch,

The color is close to what it is in my tank right now. It was moved into the main display about 2 weeks ago and was under 10k lighting in my sump. The two war corals I have in my main display are more intense red than the frag right now but that should be a function of the lighting it was under, and not the coloration it can achieve under normal lighting.

I try to color up the frags before selling them but I posted the picture of the war coral in haste with my other frags. It should turn more red in regular lighting and should eventually glow red under actinic like my other war corals. This frag was the one I expected to go the quickest.

No problem Mike. I'll have to see your tank eventually as well. Don't forget to pass along another useful way that the ARC club card can be used shifty.gif ... on top of all the cool savings and perks you've been getting for us.