Looking for zoo's

Entropy

Yeah I thought about that, but with all the people in your house and everyone caravaning around I didn't want you to tear your setup apart. If you don't mind though I will take what you got. :doh: I am working with a extremely blank canvas.

Are those the chocolate delete that only come from the southern coast of Fiji? Man I think there are less than 20 polyps of those known to exist!

LOL!!! I am not sure about driving that far but if you have some available and are going to the frag swap I would sure take some. :D

Well my truck cracked its radiator on the way home so I cannot make it Joseph. I can Paypal you the money to hold it if you want. Sorry. I had to pass Gabriels house with steam pouring out the front of my truck. I guess someone wants me to have a fish only tank. :)

Well it didn't turn out to be as bad as it could of I guess. $184 and a couple of hours of my time. At least Chevy made the radiator easy to replace (the item itself sucks though). Who ever heard of making a radiator out of plastic?

I should be back in action Wed or Fri if that will work?