Over Flow question

AquaJohn

I have an over flow box on each end of the tank with a 1" durso pipe leading to a 3/4 bulkhead drain in the bottom. The 3/4 drains lead to a 1"1/4 pvc pipe that spans accross my sump to join both 3/4 drains . Each end of the 1 1/4 pipe has a 1 1/4 down spout one side dumps into my skimmer the other side SLOWLY drains to my sump.

recently one over flow has been filling to the waterline of the tank and the other is still 2-3" from the water line any Ideas why ? and how to fix the problem. I just tried moving 1 end of the 1 1/4 pipe about an inch to see if mabey air is trapped in there after a few hours I am going to lower it back down and lift the other side to see if it changes anything.

I've got a hammer if you need it. If the side that has been slow is also the side that has the water level in the overflow box close to the water level in the tank I would guess something has gotten into the plumping and is clogging it. If the side that has been slow is the side that has the water level in the overflow a couple of inchs below the water level in the tank that sounds to me like one end of the stand has settled which to be honest I would not consider a possibility for it to settle enough to affect the flow that much without causing a catastrophic event. (I'm presuming you've already cleaned out the "combs" on the overflow.)

The water level of the tank is within 1/4 in in the 60 in length of the tank . So the tank is fairly level

The high over flow is on the right.I raised the left side of the pipe that crosses the sump an inch and slowed the return a bit and its back to level I'm going to raise the flow back up in the am when I can keep an eye on it

I had the sledge out but decided to try it next if the flow don't work