150-watt Metal Halide - Reduced to $65

FarmerTy

Hi have a 150-watt metal halide fixture with a unknown used 14k bulb in it. First $80 cash in hand or paypal will get it. Pictures are below. There is a UV shield glass cover that goes over the bulb that is not shown in the picture but is included. Thanks.

IMAGE_006.jpg

IMAGE_005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess my question would be how deep is the 40? The 150-watt was lighting the center portion of my 125-gallon for awhile, which means it was probably lighting about 40-gallons of water. It was enough to support SPS high on the rocks and zoas on the bottom. The zoas were growing slower with the 150-watt then when I changed it to the 250-watt but that is to be expected. They still had great color and were plenty healthy.

-Ty

Yeah, then I feel like it would work out on your tank. If you take it home and decide that it isn't the right lighting for the tank, I'd be happy to give you your money back for it. Well, not if you come back like 5 years later or anything. spiteful.gif LMK.

-Ty