ECOTECH CORAL GLUE

Aqua-Dome

I used to use the Dollar Store glue and I ended up going through so many of them, then having to go back to the store, it just made me mad. Now I have a 295 mL bottle of the EcoTech glue that I still haven't used up and it actually works.

• 4 weeks later...

looks well worth the price for the amount of glue you get..i see some people complaining on the price, so i did a little math to prove a point. here it goes.

Locktite superglue gel = $2.00 for .14oz...that is equivelant to 4.14ml per bottle so i rounded to just 4ml.

it would take almost 74 bottles of this to equal one bottle of ecotech coral glue

Soo...if u like to keep squeezing little tubes and paying 148 dollars for 74 of these, u might wanna think about it.....its $50 dollars for 295ml of ecotech coral glue..i think im gonna go witht he ecotech coral glue...its all psychological..its like seeing prices for 2.99...and the first thing that pops into ur head is that its under 3.00...i think i might try some of this glue after all this rambling i have done...see yall later

Edited by ludakris

looks well worth the price for the amount of glue you get..i see some people complaining on the price, so i did a little math to prove a point. here it goes.

Locktite superglue gel = $2.00 for .14oz...that is equivelant to 4.14ml per bottle so i rounded to just 4ml.

it would take almost 74 bottles of this to equal one bottle of ecotech coral glue

Soo...if u like to keep squeezing little tubes and paying 148 dollars for 74 of these, u might wanna think about it.....its $50 dollars for 295ml of ecotech coral glue..i think im gonna go witht he ecotech coral glue...its all psychological..its like seeing prices for 2.99...and the first thing that pops into ur head is that its under 3.00...i think i might try some of this glue after all this rambling i have done...see yall later

Great point!