Reef Cleaners N. Austin/RR/Gtown Group Buy

etannert

There has been some discussion over in the other Reef Cleaners thread about the need to do a separate buy for those of us in mid to North Austin/Round Rock/Georgetown/Liberty Hill, etc. I work in Georgetown at the new high school and I live in N. Austin in the Parmer/McNeil area, so I don't mind coordinating this and meeting people for pick up. I can have the shipment delivered to me at school so I can make sure it's in out of the cold right away. Let's see if we can get this together in the next week so we can place the order early next week. Post how much you're in for and where you're located.

If were not quite there on the shipping John will take care of us. last time i was 30.00 short and he still shipped it for free. he likes our club. i live in round rock and i work from home so its not a problem if something happends and we need an alternate location for delivery. but we have to remember shipping to Round Rock or georgetown is 2 day united postal service it mite say one day, but its always 2 to ruel locations. one day to austin and another day to outskirt towns.

I'll get all the stuff together this afternoon and PM it to everyone. MHart, if you don't mind having it shipped to you that would be awesome, I tend to work late and it might be more convenient for folks to be able to hook up with your more flexible schedule.

Okay, we're a go. I'll send a PM to everyone who has posted here in a minute. If you still want to get in, by all means... here's what you do:

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before Sunday, 11:59 pm, 1/22. Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on Tuesday 1/24, orders should be placed by 11:59pm on Sunday 1/22.

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.