50" Pioneer Plasma TV for Cash or...(SOLD)

KevinB

This is an older plasma TV that my work is phasing out, I snagged one and will accept cash offers or trade offers. It does not have an HDMI input, but does have DVI, VGA, and Component inputs. The picture actually looks really nice from my testing with a computer hooked up to it. It does have a little bit of burn in going on, but you can really only see that when the TV is completely off or if your image is all black. Includes feet for standing up, remote, and speakers that attach to the sides.

One final note, this TV is more of a retail model, so it does not have a TV tuner built in...therefore you have to hook it up to a cable box, DVD player, computer, etc. It cannot receive TV channels by itself.

Let me know if you're interested!

EDIT: All Plasmas have been sold...thanks everyone

ALL offers welcome! I'm putting it on craigslist for $175. From a club member, I would accept $130 or less with trades.

If I had the room this thing would be hanging on the wall in my garage. Maybe someone could use it as a video backdrop for a tank! Just think how great it would look to have video of an actual reef going behind the reef in your tank!

So it does work, like if I hooked a cable box up to it? I just wouldn't be able to get HD

Yes it does, you could use an HDMI to DVI cable, or if your cable box has DVI just use that. You could also use the component input (RGB) or S-Video. You can use the TV for HD content...it is capable of displaying 720p resolution. It does not do 1080p though.