*please read* Reporting Content

Howdy all,

Tonight Jimbo caught a inappropriate link in a sponsors thread and reported it using the report content option.

We've seen a recent rash of spam activity mostly in status updates but perhaps they are getting smarter.

I'd like to re-remind others to report anything they see that isn't right.

• Like 1

Is there a way to do that on the mobile version of the site? I saw the offending post last night but didn't find a report feature viewing from my phone. On the full version of the site I see report in the bottom right corner of the post.

Heh, yeah, I've done that before, couldn't figure out how to get back to the mobile site after that, and I find the full site hard to read on the small screen. I was wondering if there was an easier way, just being lazy I guess.

Ah, cool, didn't know that would do it. Thanks for the tips!

Edit: That seems to be a bit of a hassle...I can close tabs easily on my phone but that doesn't reset the settings...If i end it through task manager it seems to work though, sorry to go off topic a bit...

Edited by CapsAzN

FYI I don't know what kind of phone you have, but on an iPhone you can get back to the mobile version by going to settings/safari/empty cache....you have to log back in to the website, but it works.