Blue Planet--On the Discovery Channel

cmanning

Hi Everyone,

Anyone here checks out "The Discovery Channel" on Sunday nights. Good show!! I didn't realize how amazing in looks on HDTV. Great new episodes coming this Sunday night. Even my kids sit and watch the episodes, they are amaze and are interested in listening to the narrator.

One is $15.99 on month(Netflix) the other is $39.99 a month(Time Warner)

:lol: Nice!

Just asking, as I already own the Blue Planet DVD's. Was seeing if I needed to clear space on my DVR to record these "new" ones (but doesn't sound like it).

Sunday night starting @ 7 pm. If you bought the set then you might have already seen it. Tomorrow's episodes are: @ 7 pm 3rd episode-- Seasonal Seas and Coral Seas and @ 8 pm 4th episode-- Tidal Seas and Coasts.

Edited by cmanning

Sunday night starting @ 7 pm. If you bought the set then you might have already seen it. Tomorrow's episodes are: @ 7 pm 3rd episode-- Seasonal Seas and Coral Seas and @ 8 pm 4th episode-- Tidal Seas and Coasts.

Yeah, those are the same titles as the DVDs.

And no worries Headless ... been way to busy to watch much TV (that is why the DVR is full :lol:)