Elephant slug/ shield limpets

(Bio)³

Just so people are aware I had over fed my tank during thanksgiving and started to get a GHA problem. After that I decided to pull a limpet from H.I's tank and see how it did. After watching it for awhile I realized I had enough GHA that one limpet wasnt going to cut it, but the area he lived in within my tank was CLEAN unlike the other areas. He didn't clean the whole tank because he found an area he could basically graze all day and night happily. After see how well he cleans I decided to add a few more and start posting them up since H.I gave me the go ahead. They are algae eating beasts and easy to take care of.

I currently have 20 of them available with as many more as you want, just grabbed 20 to start.

These range in size from a dime to a nickle within these 20. If you want I can grab ones that are even as large as a quarter/half dollar.

I MIGHT be going on a ride with my Big ruckus this weekend and could do a drop off at one location in the south for everyone down there, just need to have the cash at the location or paypal'd. If i don't take the ride I'll be available all day for pick ups if people want.

PM me if you'd like to get in on these or set up another time.

Thanks guys/gals!

Well me and frame. In my number is 52""767"4200

K I'll mark you both down, If the weather is nice I'll be taking my ride tomorrow.

So like I said, one drop tomorrow for everyone on the south side. So far 3 people are in and 15 slugs spoken for. Who will be accepting the drop? If any of the three want to do paypal please PM for details.

Well me and frame. In my number is 52""767"4200

K I'll mark you both down, If the weather is nice I'll be taking my ride tomorrow.

So like I said, one drop tomorrow for everyone on the south side. So far 3 people are in and 15 slugs spoken for. Who will be accepting the drop? If any of the three want to do paypal please PM for details.

I'll be out running a few errands, ultimately swinging by the Aquadome. You can either call my cell or have one of the other guys pick up and I'll meet up with them later.

Sounds good mframe, I'll be heading by the dome today also while I'm in the south side. If you pm me your number I'll text ya when I'm out and about.

I have mike brown jestep and you on the south side. I'll be sending text to each of you when I head out. Jestep is paypaling me so I'll get with mike brown and see if he wants to catch your order since yall can easily meet up

I'll be at RCA tonight around 7:30 to drop off slugs. I won't have access to them over the weekend so if you'd like some either tonight or this weekend I'll need to know by 5:30 today.

I might not check the thread tonight so please pm me.