Blindsides Rimless Reef

blindside

thanks everyone! now its just a waiting game till i start adding some badass coral! and yeah brooks that light is bright! i wish i could check my par , i still want to add another bulb... that way i have a more even spread throughout the tank

Picked up a few frags yesterday and theyve opened up nicely.

frogspawn

009-1.jpg

and a couple sps frags, i believe one is ponape birdsnest and im not too sure on the other, dont think its another birdsnest, maybe pocillipora?

018-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

i am very impressed with leds, i dont think ill ever go back to MH or T5s, the color is difficult to capture, but i get the same shimmer effect as a MH and better color then MH or T5. ver pleased with my Rapid LED Par 38

Love the tank! I like how quickly you went from "NO SPS" to "i might just get a few sps.... smile.png

yeah, it happens, ha. the tank was eventually going to house sps... but not this quick, plus i gotta see if the LEDs will be enough to grow my sps!

Hi Gilbert,

Long time no see...those led does look really cool. I switch over to led on both my tanks about 3 months ago. Led can definitely grow sps

pham you owe me some frags! ha! yeah everything looks great under leds..

Check out what i picked up today!

Panda Gobies! ive always liked these guys, even tho ill rarely see em, theres just something cool about knowing there in there somewhere, and twice as cool when you actually get to see them!

007-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

there tiny!

013.jpg

picked up a nice mini colony of some sort of acro, not exactly sure what it is, let me know if you have any ideas

021-2.jpg

029-1.jpg

030.jpg

083.jpg

Well since i decided to go LED on my tank, why not go full LED?! so i did! ha and i ended up coming home with a few things!

check it out!

003-2.jpg

55" Toshiba LED TV!

Sony Wireless bluray player! theres all sorts of badass apps on this thing!

All monster HDMI cables of course!

and a nice wooden fancy stand too match everything else!

This thing is huuuuugggeeee!!!

ill be sitting on my couch for the rest of the month. ha

004-1.jpg

setting it up!

50.jpg

and here i am around 6 am after i had put together the stand and everything else. I am very pleased at this very moment... haha

• 2 months later...