checking interest on sohal tang and regal tang

mikedelgado

I do have couple nice LPS and Zoa also Chalice that i would like to trade for the Fish. They will go in my 400gallon.

I would love for them to go to a tank that size. could you pm me pics of what you have to trade. I think they r too big to b in my 215

• 3 weeks later...

What I really worry about is I have a powder blue with a bad attitude and also a 10" black tang that doesn't take **** from anyone, although is pretty docile unless the powder blue bows up to him. I just wonder would it be a constant battle for the #1 or even #2 spot. Very tempting, if I had a home for it in case it didn't work out I would probably try it. I'm sure I could catch it with my fish trap if it didn't work out.

i dont think hes big enough for your black tang but he most likely bow up on everything else. even though he bullied other tangs in my 215 he never did it so bad that i had to remove him. even now with just 1 other tang to pick on for the last year or so the other tang is still ok.