Solana 34g Replacement Glass Dimensions HELP!

arrianmehis

Hello. I purchased a used 34g Solana cube. Suppliers no longer carry the traditional replacement glass top so I need to have one custom made.

Can anyone send me a picture of what the top should look like? For example, I know the front corners are cut at 45 degrees so you can get your finger in there. I don't know what the back looks like and I'm having a hard time finding a good top-down pic on the internet.

I can measure my own tank, but I don't know the glass to is supposed to cover the fuge, etc. Obviously, there would be an open area for the wires, etc. to pass through.

Much appreciated!!!

I've had to order a replacement after moving mine the glass top busted on my kitchen floor. If you cannot get in touch with mindflux, Austin Aqua Dome was able to order the replacement top for me and may be able to do the same for you. It was not the original piece like you mentioned that had the 45 degree cuts on the front end but it did have the typical back cuts as it should to allow for airflow and wires. I personally liked the replacement as the top was sealed off because I had a couple fish jump through the tiny finger holes in the front before it was broken and replaced. Good luck and happy holidays.

• 3 months later...