Misc for sale

99taws6

I'm trying to make some room so I'm selling some leftover stuff. All equipment is working. I just no longer have a use for it. All prices are OBO so feel free to make offers. Also open to trades for aquarium stuff. Will send pics if you pm your number.

1- Vortech MP10 (non-w/es) complete. Works flawlessly and looks great. Used in living room so I think it's very quiet. $150

2- Vortech battery backup by IceCap. Has power cord and 1 power to equipment cord (can run 2). No rust and all stickers and paint intact. $130

3- 8 bulb T5 HO retrofit kit. Each bulb mounts in it's own separate reflector. Fits a standard 4' tank canopy. Has 4 ballasts with 2 power cords and switches. Very powerful as I have only ever run 4 bulbs. 2 on each plug. $100

4- RedSea Berlin Triple Pass skimmer with Turbo model pump. It's dual Venturi as the skimmer and the pump have a Venturi. I only used the pumps Venturi. $75

5- CPR Bak-Pak 2 skimmer w/output mesh bag and black surface skimmer box. Has the accela brand pump (mj1200 equiv). No cracks or issues. Also have air pump, distribution valve and airstone. $100

6- Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150. Comes with a MJ900, control valve and 3' clear tubing. $50

7- Hydor Koralia 1 $20

8- 5 gallon bucket of aragonite sand. $25

9- large piece of shelf live rock. 16x9x5 ish. $50

10- JBJ Nano 12gal. Has MJ 900. I had to reseal the back piece in. Needs a new lid (no lights) and will throw in a hang over 150w MH (will need ballast). $50

11- Hydor Koralia nano $10(needs 1 magnet)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If civais doesn't work out I want your lights, please, pending one question - what brand are these particularly the ballasts. I live in Leander, so I could come to Killeen if necessary.

Thanks

Bill

784-4475

your inbox is full so could not PM you

Would those powerheads be the right size for a jbj 29 gal? if so Ill take them......please feel free to text or call me as I will not be near computer for the rest of the afternoon. Thank you very much......I also have a monti dedicated tank with about 25 different monti species if you are up for any type of trade.....I am a student so having to do this on shoestring budget......Thank you again

nick

512 317 3862