Large Reef Tanks 300G+ and Costs

Mcjudge

Depending on what you are after, that's true. Controllable/vairable puts them close to the Ecotechs. Plain ole powerhead though and they are better but as cheap as the Koralia's.

I think in an ideal world, we'd like Ecotech to price their equipment closer to Koralia. They'd sell a heck of a lot more too.

My dream tank will be an speacially made, indoor, inground swimming pool. I want a pier that I can hang out on and feed the fish with at least 30,000 gallons so I can snorkel in it too. I want the deep end to have a lowered viewing area (basement) on the outside with a couple of lare peices of glass to view inside the pool. I want the shallow end to be a lagoon that is separated from the rest of the pool so I can do reef safe stuff there with some corals....non reef safe in the deep end. The sides of the pool would have fake rocks and the bottom would have sand. Only natural sunlight through the glass roof!

I'm not anywhere close to building my dream tank it but its in our next house plans, whenever that happens.