***Urgent NEED BULK HEAD*** ASAP I broke it this morning!!

julespinkyd

Hello,

I decided to change out my external pump today since it is thanksgiving and am off of work.... Bad News for me. All the Live Fish Stores are closed today. I accidentally broke my Bulk head and the replacement peice that I thought I had is smaller than the broken one. My tanks is out circulation at the moment and would really like some help. If any one has one of these peices lying around and see this posting today, please call me. I am willing to pick it up. Let me know what you would like for it. I am not sure what size is it but if I were to guess, I think it is a 1 inch. Let me know, my number is 512-388-1072 Edgar.

Here is a picture of the broken one so that you know which peice I need.....

post-977-0-83302600-1322157976_thumb.jpg

Edited by julespinkyd

I think I have one. I won't know till this evening, I'll txt you when I get home.

Matt

Thanks Matt very much for trying to help out. I really appreciate that there are people here that are willing to help when in desparate need. Don Duncan called me and was able to save my day...

THANKS DON.... I really appreciate it that you gave me a call! My coral and fish will definitely appreciate it as well...