moving cross country so need to sell everything

Jurgy

I believe a tubs mystic blue acro has grown really nicely $10

hydnyaphora $5

meteor shower cyphastrea $15 Sold Teresa

Idaho grape ( not that purple but healthy) $5

If you have any questions shoot me a PM and I will try to check the post as much as possible.

Thanks everyone, Matt

• Like 1

how many eyes are on the green eye chalice and how big are the toadstool leathers

It looks to have about 10 eyes on it. It's a purple base with the green eyes. I picked this up about 2 years ago down at the aquadome. slow grower, but I love how the green pops under the lights.

I'm interested in your sailfin tang, the pair of clowns, the 3 head hammer,and the 2 hermits. It will be Saturday before I can make it there though.

I have someone coming friday for the clowns and the 3 head hammer was taken this evening. I still have the sailfin and hermits

ok well i think my bf is the one that pm'd you about the clowns (novanicholas) i definitely want the sailfin, and the hermits. if you have the 6 headed hammer i would love to have that too. novanicholas will pick them up friday when he picks up the clown fish if that would be alright. please and thank you

Updated again just a few pieces left. I'd like this stuff gone today if possible

I believe a tubs mystic blue acro has grown really nicely $10

hydnyaphora $5

small lobo/acan $5

meteor shower cyphastrea $15 Sold Teresa