anyone have an extra vehicle?

hello everyone, my faithful truck is nearing the end of it's life, it's served me well for a lot of years but the transmission and crankshaft are dangerously close to dieing on me...

so if anyone has something with 4 wheels and can get me to work so that I might continue to bag up your purchases and sell you all your fancy new reef gear, please let me know, I'm not really picky about what I drive, so I'll consider almost anything... You know you want to help your friendly neighborhood fish dude out. :o

ooohh... If I had a garage I'd want that just for the sake of having it, but all the driving I do it'd cost as much to keep gas in that truck as it would to make payments on a new Tacoma... that and my white trash neighbors would no doubt screw with a pretty old truck like that as soon as they saw it left unattended in my parking lot :(

thanks for the offer though :lol:

ooohh... If I had a garage I'd want that just for the sake of having it, but all the driving I do it'd cost as much to keep gas in that truck as it would to make payments on a new Tacoma... that and my white trash neighbors would no doubt screw with a pretty old truck like that as soon as they saw it left unattended in my parking lot :)

thanks for the offer though :)

if your looking for a car, I'll look around...I have plenty of friends who are selling. PM me w/ the max you would like to spend and I'll see what I can pull :-).

If you would also like to rebuild your engine/trans or get them replaced...I can get probably get you a decent deal.

I actually got my truck back into shape, my neighbor who routinely mooches off of my BBQ every time I grill had the decency to inform me that he's a mechanic, and took care of my truck in return for the 4 months of porterhouses and ribeyes he's gotten from me. :) bartering ftw.

thanks for the offers though guys.