Got a new picasso today

RobR

Got a new picasso clownfish today and got him home and in the tank, this video is just a few seconds after I released him and he went straight to the RBTA. He has already eaten and has taken to my ocellaris who is about 1/4" to 1/2" bigger than him. They already started the clownfish seizure dances, and it was the bigger fish that did it first... Guess we'll see how that plays out... Here's a short video of the little guy.

Edited by JamesL
Changed link so it could be embedded.

so Rob how long did you stare into lorraine's tanks? shes a really nice lady, and if anybody is looking for some premium fish shes the place to go!! and thats a good looking fish bro! enjoy

Thanks! Yeah Lorraine is awesome, didn't get a chance to see her tanks as we met up here, but her fish are awesome!!! It took me like three days to decide which fish I wanted to go with, because she has so many great looking picasso's. Yeah I have been enjoying the little fella, hope your is doing well too.