This is my Tank for now!

PatrickS

This is my little baby. She is 10 gallons.

Planted freshwater.

No C02. No dirt.

Filter is a Penguin bio-wheel 100(for a 20gallon).

Lighting I have 2 bulbs one is a 5,000k 15watt and the other is 6,700k 15watt. They are built in to my homemade canopy!

All live planets! no fake! Real driftwood! Real fossils! And yes.... real fish!

This tank is a lot of fun.

But yes, I cant wait for a reef tank again! just got to save a little.

No reason to get embarrassed! If you hit the "More Reply Options" button at the bottom of the page you can then attach images with the "Choose Files" button. Choose the pics and upload them, Then click the"Add to Post" button, Should be good to go after that.

Oto Catfish.

Balansea.

Real fossil fount in Austin, Texas.

post-2035-0-43951700-1313556460_thumb.jp

Nice. We found some similar ones down at lake amistad. There were a few beaches that were nothing but solid fossils like that one, 4 or 5 inches deep.

Ahh, my old nemesis duck weed! I have it in my koi pond and love it. I liked it so much that as soon as i started up my 55 planted tank i added a few pieces. A couple of weeks later with the high intensity lighting, CO2 and no Koi to keep them at bay, my tank was starting to get seriously shaded so I decided duckweed didn't fit into my plan for the tank. It doesn't matter how thoroughly I pick them out, a week later I have a healthy new batch spring up! C'est la vie!

You've got a nice tank. Very peaceful. Really like the native fossil too.

Richard

Ahh, my old nemesis duck weed! I have it in my koi pond and love it. I liked it so much that as soon as i started up my 55 planted tank i added a few pieces. A couple of weeks later with the high intensity lighting, CO2 and no Koi to keep them at bay, my tank was starting to get seriously shaded so I decided duckweed didn't fit into my plan for the tank. It doesn't matter how thoroughly I pick them out, a week later I have a healthy new batch spring up! C'est la vie!

You've got a nice tank. Very peaceful. Really like the native fossil too.

Richard

Hahaha, Yeah some times I hate duck weed. Gets all over my hands! But I find people love to see it!

I fear the day I don't want duckweed! Tell then I guess...

I love koi ponds! How many gallons?

I just added java moss and 2 little Black-spotted Corydoras or Bandit Cory.

Patrick