Just got my new buddy home!

MasonHoff

so just got home! lights were off so i turned actinics and leds for aclimation. at first my power head was off. but after i fed them three diffrent options! thanks loriane for the live brine shimp and the oto. during this video my power head was on to stir the food away from the surface, so not to enter my overflow! of and pic of overflow protection pic you asked for

well i send pic tomorrow i didnt get email from wifes phone for some reason.

Congrats, glad to see you finally got him home and in the tank! That is a good looking fish looks like he took to the frogspawn right away. Thanks for sharing that video, gotta see if I can get me one of them little guys too.

in this video he was had lost all his black. he has kinda gotten shy of hanging out in the frogspawn. but he is foing well! my tank and all my coral are happy as hogs! i have fed them a huge array of food! rods food, live brine, oto, some crushed flakes from when i brought my other baby clown home. hasnt eaten too much but seems to be happy! more updates tomorrow!