clownfish murder!

MasonHoff

sorry if this ruins your day! caution!

a story i just read on another forum! this is the crazyist story ive heard in a while! it played out like a movie in my head!

jroescher

Location Lockhart TX Posts 1,843

icon8.png Clownfish Murder

I just watched my large tomato clown chase down and kill my perc clown. They have lived together in different ends of the tank for years. The tomato clown lives in the big anemone and the little clown in whatever she could find on the other side of the tank, and they rarely crossed sides. Just after feeding some flake food in the tank the tomato went on a search and destroy mission. She went to the other side of the tank and grabbed the little clown and took her to the anemone and stuffed her in it's mouth. The anemone was waiting with it's mouth wide open. I was able to grab the tomato clown, no net needed, she was so focused. But she got away and continued her mission.

I didn't think a bubble tip would eat a clown, nor did I think they could order one for dinner. It wasted no time in closing up once the fish was in it.

bareteeth.gif