salt water

chatfouz

hey yall.

im new to this site. i can not believe there is a deal like this on the net just for saltwater enthusiast. this is soooo much fun i love it. AND yall have meetings?? this is just too good to be true!

im in south austin and i am setting up a salt tank, little ten gal for my college dorm. but i am trying to cycle it in time before i move in. is it possible i might be able to bum someone's old nasty throw away water? anyone doing a water change soon? that nasty stuff would seriously kick start the matruation of my Fluidized Bed Filter. Dont worry about delivery, i drive daily as far north as downtown and i would love if i could bring a bucket by and bum some nasty water.

Edited by chatfouz

hey yall.

im new to this site. i can not believe there is a deal like this on the net just for saltwater enthusiast. this is soooo much fun i love it. AND yall have meetings?? this is just too good to be true!

im in south austin and i am setting up a salt tank, little ten gal for my college dorm. but i am trying to cycle it in time before i move in. is it possible i might be able to bum someone's old nasty throw away water? anyone doing a water change soon? that nasty stuff would seriously kick start the matruation of my Fluidized Bed Filter. Dont worry about delivery, i drive daily as far north as downtown and i would love if i could bring a bucket by and bum some nasty water.

I am doing a water change on Fri. I don't know if I would call my used water nasty though. I do pretty frequent water changes. I could give you some of the nog from my skimmer. <_<

hey yall.

I'm in south Austin, too. I can give you water if you want, and also some live sand to seed yours.

Flushdraw

thank you so much. i will contact quickly tonight if possible. i have to get to petsmart on time today. sadly i am not the best on guessing how the walmart traffic is going to dely me getting to work... thank you again!