my new finds

ludakris

found these gems today..love em..got great deals too..check em out..tell me what yall thing..also i was wondering if this chalice has a name out there besides its scientific name of course..i know there r many...sorry for the bad cell phone pics..

post-1264-0-74072300-1311460492_thumb.jp

post-1264-0-71803000-1311460505_thumb.jp

post-1264-0-80286600-1311460518_thumb.jp

i got the only pink one that i seen there..hopefully in the future this one will split and i can spread it out to the ARC community for a small fee so everyone can have a peice of this awesome coral

I lucked out at RCA on the ric deal this weekend. Two beautiful multi-coloreds (blue with green and orange, yellow with orange and blue), plus a pink and a straight yellow. The pink decided to go floating around the tank last night and it took me all day to find it under my main rock, wedged in a cove in the back, but now it's securely rubber-banded down. Teresa, if you want a yellow ric (floridae, not yuma) let me know, I would be open to getting rid of the extra - you won't find this color ric in any store around ATX (I looked for months!).

Sweet deal :)

i got the only pink one that i seen there..hopefully in the future this one will split and i can spread it out to the ARC community for a small fee so everyone can have a peice of this awesome coral

I lucked out at RCA on the ric deal this weekend. Two beautiful multi-coloreds (blue with green and orange, yellow with orange and blue), plus a pink and a straight yellow. The pink decided to go floating around the tank last night and it took me all day to find it under my main rock, wedged in a cove in the back, but now it's securely rubber-banded down. Teresa, if you want a yellow ric (floridae, not yuma) let me know, I would be open to getting rid of the extra - you won't find this color ric in any store around ATX (I looked for months!).

I'd love to see a pic. Feel free to pm me.

i was lookin around the net..this hot pink yuma seems pretty hard to find..i was thinking of trying to trade it for sps frag..im really not a softie person..it there was someone that would trade for a nice chalice frag i would probally trade it