Xenia are drawn in.

trozacky

Give it a day. Xenia can be temperamental. Garlic and ich won't affect the Xenia but if there was too big a swing in water parameters due to the water change that could be the culprit. As things stabilize they should return to normal; if not definitely test and post the results. Xenia are sort of a canary in a coal mine when it comes to water quality.

Nitrate seems high, but why is there any nitrite at all? That is a real problem. Also, you might want to add a bubbler, open the top on your tank if you have one, and open a window. The pH is low.

Can you take a water sample to the lfs to confirm?

Nitrate and Alk are quite high. PH is low. There should be no nitrite in a fully cycled tank. Questions: what salt mix are you using? What brand of test kits? RODI or tap water for water changes? How long did you let the NSW age before the water change? Did you happen to test your tank before the water change, and if so what were the results?

If it were me I'd take a water sample to an LFS for testing confirmation, mix more water for another big change tomorrow, and test the NSW to make sure it matches parameters and doesn't contain ammonia.

If I had to guess, I'd say some ammonia was present in your NSW, hence why I asked what your source water was for water changes (have read this can happen in drought conditions, even with RODI). The good news is that your tank processed it (converted to nitrite and then nitrate). But you should test your NSW so that you can add Prime or Amquel before the fact if necessary next time. Also the alk and pH numbers are still concerning.