Salt group buy

wa1tx

I need Red Sea Coral Pro salt and in the past we have been able to do group buys for salt from RCA. if there is enough interest I will try to set it up with Jake. I believe the minimum is 20 buckets. I need 5 buckets.

Good question.

I had assumed since it would be similar to the last RCA sale group buy. But.... you know what they say about assumptions...

I imagine we'll find out after he talks to Jake, and Jake talks to his distributor.

Looking forward to knowing how much to budget.

I just got off the phone with Jake.

Red Sea has raised their price on the salt, but he has a sale coming up on RSCP. He should be posting details soon on it, but the tentative price was close to what we paid on the last group buy considering RS has raised their prices. I would rather wait for him to post pricing as I do not want to misspeak on it. He is getting 1 1/2 pallets in for the sale and will also be able to issue rain checks. I will probably wait until the 23rd since the price is comparable to what we paid before.

WA

I just stopped by RCA this evening and they have their flyers out now. The RSCP is $47.99 and the Coralife is $32.99. I will probably just pick up a bucket during their sale instead of doing it through the group buy. It would come in about the same time anyway... Thanks

I just stopped by RCA this evening and they have their flyers out now. The RSCP is $47.99 and the Coralife is $32.99. I will probably just pick up a bucket during their sale instead of doing it through the group buy. It would come in about the same time anyway... Thanks

47? Dang. When's the sale start?