Time for NAME. THAT. THING!

Mindflux

<game show music fades out>

YIqrGl.jpg

What's this stuff above my mushroom? I never thought much of them, but I'm wondering if they're a hydroid or something I need to worry about crowding out my very few corals.

Funny post :D

Do you like them? I think that's all that matters.

I'm not one way or another about them.... they're not very pretty but they're not ugly either, ya know?

I've got a piece of rubble from all that LR I got from you that's just COVERED in tiny ones right now.

I'm STILL fighting GHA on all that rock. Resorted to a sea hare which is presently eating it at a pretty good rate.

they are nuclear green polys, that rock was covered with them, there actually a pretty expensive polly.

If that's what they are they're pretty blah color wise. Checking google images .....

150w is plenty of light. I have some under my 150s and they are super colored.

They could also be teal palys.

I have some Teal Paly's from Lamont, definitely not those.... at least they aren't yet. They could take time to color up? The pic is pretty true to their present appearance.

matt those are some good looking nukes but i think the palys in question are actually just a generic multi color/tint paly, nothing special, they likely will stay that color and extend their tentacles, as for "toxins release from removing palys" i have ripped hundreds of palys out of tanks without siphoning the mucus released or anything of the sort with no negative recourse....i doubt i am a phenomenon...

matt those are some good looking nukes but i think the palys in question are actually just a generic multi color/tint paly, nothing special, they likely will stay that color and extend their tentacles, as for "toxins release from removing palys" i have ripped hundreds of palys out of tanks without siphoning the mucus released or anything of the sort with no negative recourse....i doubt i am a phenomenon...

I got the LR from Matt, so he may be right that SOMEWHERE are some nuclear green paly's.. but I don't think it's these.

I do have two small clusters of something that's bright green.. but they look more zoa-ish to me and are very tiny right now.