Robotic Cleaners! 2 Roomba 550's + 1 Scooba 6050

I am selling off our robotic servants cleaners, due to changes in our household. The Roomba's work great, but we recently got these really thick pile rugs that really slow them down. And the Scooba is nifty, but not practical for the large amounts of floors we have.

1 - Scooba 6050 Robotic Floor Washer - $150 $100

This needs a new battery (Amazon lists them for under $50).

Fill it up with water + cleaning solution, and set it off on washing hard floors.

post-249-0-96431400-1309306509_thumb.jpg

Includes all shown in picture:

• Cleaning unit
  • 2 "virtual walls"
  • Battery charger + dying battery
  • 2.5 jugs of cleaning solution
  • Measuring cup + primer pump
  • Storage mat

2 - Roomba 550 Vacuuming Robots - $250 each or $450 for the pair$200 each or $350 for the pair

These are programmable, can find their charging base on their own, and have been upgraded to the newer areo vacuum attachment which picks up more dirt. Their batteries have both been replaced recently, so hold a charge really well.

post-249-0-51844900-1309306742_thumb.jpg post-249-0-86197400-1309306746_thumb.jpg

Each one includes all shown in the picture:

• Vaccum with upgraded aero vac
  • 4 lighthouse/virtual walls (2 more than it ships with)
  • Home base charging station
  • Cleaning tool
  • Extra brushes
  • Original vacuum back with extra filters

If you want all three robots, for the ultimate robot take over of your house, I will reduce the combined price to $550$400.

If you want more information about how they work, just ask as I have been using iRobot stuff for a while.

I live in Buda, work in SW Austin. So I can meet people in Buda or South/Central Austin. Cash only please unless you have been on the board for a while.