BRS Group Buy - June/July

Mitch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so we have the 10 confirmed... i'm officially setting the start date to TUE 6/28 which will make the end date to MON 7/4... anyone who doesn't have enough to get free shipping ($175), and wants to piggyback their order to not have to pay shipping please make it known... i have Long and Ben confirmed on my order...

Edited by Mitch

@JeeperTy, maybe Ben can join your order... you are closer to him than i am - he's near Parmer/I35... he said he's got like $40 worth to order...

@Ben, you cool with this?

That works for me. Let me know how you guys would like to work it out.

Thanks

Ben

@Ben, you and JeeperTy can just make arrangements behind the scenes.

@Mindflux, let's see if anyone else needs help hitting the $175 threshold... if not, you are welcome to hop on my order (i live near RCA), or anyone else that wants to offer... we'll work it out before it's time to order.=)

Is it too late to get on this?

:wave:

LOL man.. we like BRS way too much.

I'm in on it, but it's a small order.. so I'll either be piggybacking someone again or I'm willing to put the cash up front again if you have enough to get us over $175. Then we can deduct what I owe you from the RMA (etc etc)..

OR we can turn it around and I can piggy back off you (again) and go from there. I'm easy enough to work with. :lol:

@Ben, we'll get notification from BRS the morning of the GB start date. i'll send out the next steps in a separate post.

@wa1tx, not too late at all =) please pm your BRS account info (name and email associated with it - if you don't have one create one). if you don't want to pay for shipping and don't have $175 in goods, you can piggyback one of our orders. if this is the case, post about how much you are expecting your order to be and i'll get you connected.

@Mindflux, how much is your order totaling?

@dsquared, gotcha down. there's free shipping if you hit $175, so lmk if you don't hit this mark and you are welcome to piggyback on one of our orders.

@Mindflux & wa1tx, lmk you don't hit the mark.

order done. thanks for managing this.

funny, on one hand I wasn't thrilled that not every item is discounted. But on the other hand, because of the discounts, I had to struggle to find something to get my total back up over $175 for free shipping. ha