Selling all livestock

runamukus

Hey all - I tried to sell my complete system but the few that were interested backed out. I'm selling all of my livestock. See attached pictures, if you want a pic of one of the items that are not shown, let me know and I'll take a pic and either post it here or email it to you.

ALL SOLD, nothing left. Thanks to everyone that stopped by!

post-984-0-50613400-1307401779_thumb.jpg

The clowns and Anemone are beautiful. The GBTA is huge and it still retains it's nice green color.

The clowns are very active, and the couple times I've been there, they had fresh eggs.

You won't be disappointed in them.

This was one of the rare times someone breaks down a pristine tank. I've got several pieces from him. The rock is super purple, no pests, & everything made it back to my house happy and healthy.

Good luck runamukus.

• 2 weeks later...

The clowns and Anemone are beautiful. The GBTA is huge and it still retains it's nice green color.

The clowns are very active, and the couple times I've been there, they had fresh eggs.

You won't be disappointed in them.

This was one of the rare times someone breaks down a pristine tank. I've got several pieces from him. The rock is super purple, no pests, & everything made it back to my house happy and healthy.

Good luck runamukus.

I'm glad everything found a good home! :thumbsup: