BRS GB #X

Mindflux

Anyone ordering from BRS Soon? I forgot to order some Kalk and I'm not sure I want to drive all over town looking for Pickling lime. I'll try the walmart by my house, but if I can't find it there I'm gonna give in and order it online.

So, if anyone in the N. Austin area is putting in a BRS order soon and wouldn't mind a tag along, please PM me or reply here.

I probably will be. I will text you.

At this point I'm almost convinced you are trying to start your own Reef store. I fully support your endeavors, especially since you are minutes from me. :D

I am going to figure out this weekend what I need and probably place an order early next week. Is it better to do an official group buy or people just piggyback on mine? I already have the group buy pricing on my brs account.

I am going to figure out this weekend what I need and probably place an order early next week. Is it better to do an official group buy or people just piggyback on mine? I already have the group buy pricing on my brs account.

If you are a preferred reefer that's a pretty good discount. You can get a deeper discount if you join a GB and get "Group Buy" status (there's a small percentage difference). If you're willing to wait until mid day tuesday to buy, hop over on ReefCentral and PM one of the guys in the Bulk Reef Supply forum that has a GB organized for 5/24 your last name and email address on file with BRS.

Then people can piggyback your order for a couple of goals: getting to $175 to ship free and easy disbursement of gear to the Austin area. This is what I did when you picked up all that gear from me. I was already a "Preferred Reefer", but joined a GB on RC to get additional savings that was passed on to everyone who participated! (good for a week from Tues to the following Monday night)