regal plastic company at metric

they have a walk up counter. it looks like a wholesaler only, but they also sell to the public. if you buy enough, they will cut it for you. you can also get scrap from them too. you can also get vinyl there. so if you have a vinyl plotter and want to cut out car graphics, you can get good deals there for some vinyl.

they have a walk up counter. it looks like a wholesaler only, but they also sell to the public. if you buy enough, they will cut it for you. you can also get scrap from them too. you can also get vinyl there. so if you have a vinyl plotter and want to cut out car graphics, you can get good deals there for some vinyl.

I checked it out yesterday, look nice wholesales, but not really helpful with information but I know what I need. Regal is good price and sounds like reasonable prices for 48X48 3/8 arcylic and the cost is 123 dollars, not bad but Glass prices cost me 220 dollars for that sheet what I requested for quote.

I decided go for Acrylic sheet for my small office tank instead of Glass. I will ask that person if can help me to cut the sheet, I already wrote the plan and cut plan, I will lose about 4 x 48 inches left.