Cleaning out garage All aquarium related. Some freshwater

ReeferKris

Hello folks, I have recently moved to the area and have finally settled all down and after going through my belongings and trying to reclaim the first garage I've ever owned, I realized that I have way too much equipment laying around. I will try to get pictures soon but I have no way to resize them and the files are HUGE but here is a list. PM me for questions but all items are pretty much best offer. Possibly open to trades.

Iwaki Walchem external pump model WMD-40RLT-115 (works well when last used) Sold to HeadlessDonkey - Great meeting you!

CPR H.O.B. Refugium (19" L x 4.5" W x 12" T ) Includes Rio power head $50.00

(x2) Whisper 700 Air pumps $5.00 ea.

Whisper 20-60 Air pump $5.00

H.O.B. style freshwater filter (needs new filter pads) $5.00

Sun Paq Dual Actinic SQUARE PIN 65w bulb (unknown life, still fires, seems to have decent color) $10.00

Sun Paq Dual Daylight SQUARE PIN (unknown life, seems to have decent color) $10.00

Fluval 104 Canister Filter $30.00

55g Undergravel filter N.I.B. $5.00

Custom Sea Life Sump (This would be a good one for DIYers) $10.00

H.O.B. Overflow box W/ corregated tubing (dual drain, small) $15.00

H.O.B. Overflow box W/ corregated tubing (single drain) $10.00 (worked fine with Mag 7)

Calcium Test Kit NutraFin Drip Kit pretty much new $5.00

This is all for now but will informif I find more goodies!

Edited by ReeferKris

Folks, I have received several PM's requesting pictures and I do not have a way to resize them right now (shooting with Nikon D40 in Raw format ). I am working on them though and will try to simply post pics here when I do get some. Also, I guess I should clarify what the money will go towards. I lost 3 fish in the move and my tank is bare of swimming things. I have tons of corals but need some more fish so for now I would like to stay with fish trades/cash so I can restock.

Thanks.

Edited by ReeferKris