reef cleaners

wizardx322

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, ok so i have to go get the package. it never made it to Round Rock. so i have to go to 183 and 290 and pick it up so we can have our stuff today. do think the crabs would make it other wise. ill keep you guys posted. so it will be alot later than i thought it would be. im very sorry. this shipping has been a nightmare. again im very sorry. here is my number if anyone has any questions. im making 10g of saltwater as we speek for those that cant make it tonight. i do understand and im very sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry matt

phone

512-788-3393

Well, I spoke to someone at the main hub in Austin off 290 and I may or may not be able to pick up the package the lady said no one in the express department is answering and "its a really big building and they can't send Simone back there to get it. That that's not how the mail works anyway you don't come pick up your mail you wait for us to bring it to you" what a load of sh1t needess to say I'm pissed of and almost there. And someone is gonna get and a$$ chewing when I get there!

I'll give ya a call as soon as this production deployment wraps up. I'm hoping for 8-9pm.

C Lo; if for whatever reason you can't make it up to RR tonight, let me know and I can probably get it closer to you. I live at I-35 & Slaughter.

Matt - thanks for picking everything up for all of us

Quick question - I think I only ordered one or two things of oar grass but there were three bags in the large bag you gave me. Did anyone else order some? I'm placing it in my tanks now, but if one or more of the bags belongs to another member just let me know. I'm hoping it should still be alive for them tomorrow if need be. Otherwise - more is never a bad thing smile.gif.

I would raise hell about it with USPS or have John raise hell. You paid for express mail and got SH1T.

so much anger all the time.... simma donna

SIMMA DONNA! That SNL skit is fantastic.

I'm not angry all the time. :P

• 3 weeks later...