Tunze takes on Epoxy

mcallahan

how much did you get paid to post that link?

cynic!

Mike M. I may be labeled a cynic as well but it since it appears you're benefiting from Callahan's business there would appear to be some self interest in your post.

What benefit? I have a loaner SOL unit. One, not two....not even the right configuration. At the end of our "experiment", I have to give it back. Not like AI just gave it too me because of Mark. I own two other 400W ballasts so I didn't even need the SOL unit, just thought it would be fun to play with.

Discounts? Freebies? None...ask Mark. I've paid for all other equipment/livestock that he and I have ordered together.

You took the first stab at my friend Derek. You shouldn't be surprised that I poked back at you and so did PBNJ and Will.

No hard feelings on this end, but just realize who threw the first punch buddy.

+1 for MIKE...I thnk its envyism...Mark is making good with what he knows. In life NO one gives you anythng, I commend Mark for all his ventures. Those who try to make it better in life always get criticized. OH and i was wondering for the last few months"what do you sponsor"(TIMFISH)? r u a vendor,supplier,or just a cash sponsor? I see the label but dont know what u sponsor? Just wondering? I am a NOBODY, so it doesnt realy matter if i know but....