Two New Forums

The ARC staff is happy to announce the creation of two new forums based on member feedback:

Seahorse Keeping: For all of your seahorse-related discussions.

Freshwater Discussion: For those that participate in the non-salty side of the hobby.

We will be moving the appropriate Seahorse and Freshwater related threads to these new forums soon. So if you thread is missing check these new forums.

Enjoy!

can the sea horse thread be a subforum of the main reef keeping group? Right now it's a sub forumn of the reef keeping subgroup. This means that when something new is posted to reef keeping, I can't see the most recent post in the sea horse forum or vice versa. Hope this explanation makes sense. It seems like it would be easier to access if the sea horse forum if it was listed with the other reef keeping subgroups like tank build or diy rather than as a sub forumn within a subgroup.

I thought about that when creating the Seahorse forum. I guess I stuck it where it is at because the discussion dovetails from the Reef Keeping talks.

I will move it to the main section and see how much use it gets. If the seahorse section is little used after a while, then it might end right back as a sub-forum.