Bmwaaron's Blog

Bmwaaron

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on names, but i want some of the second pic!

I can hook you up with some of those NP... When you come by we can frag them.

Sweet! I am hoping maybe this Mon. evening will work out. Actually, are you working tomorrow?

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I have had this Black Mithrax Crab eating my SPS for about 8 months now. I had tried everything from feeding him nightly which only made him bigger faster and gave him a bigger appetite to many different ways of catching him. I have even try ed hand feeding him then grabbing at him but he is so fast. Well tonight I got him. I noticed him on a rock toward the top of the tank and grabbed the rock out of the water then ripped him off it with my bare hands, trust me it wasn't easy he had a very tight grip. I didn't get a picture because I was so excited It didn't even register but he looks like this.

mithrax7.jpg

He was about 3 inches big, when I first spotted him he was under half an inch

He is now a happy resident of my fuge were he can eat what he wants and cant kill my coral.

Well I did some cleaning today, removed the Skimmer and the CA rector from the sump and cleaned them both, also removed and added new Reactor media.

sidetankviewweb.jpg

this is a side shot from the right side

reddigiweb.jpg

this is a picture of a Red Digi I got from Joesph a few weeks ago

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have decided to upgrade out of my 90 gallon to a 200 Gallon A.G.E. Starfire tank. The tank has been ordered and is being built. The stand is amost completed

Here are some pictures of the new Stand work in progress

TankStand.jpg

Tankstand2.jpg

The stand isnt done yet, still missing most the trim but the basic frame and doors are on. I have to pick it up in Dallas in a couple weeks. It will be stained cherry.

Can't wait to join your Starfire club Andrew!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That is some pretty highend stuff. How do you like the vortec? are you going to get the wireless controller? How was MACNA?

I love the Vortec and yes Im going to get the wireless controller as soon as its avalible. MACNA was very cool but it was sad to see so many DFWMAS and MARSH members but only a couple from ARC and MAAST