frag swap??

iflytoohigh

Another frag swap eh?

In all honesty, the last one was the second one we've had and it was a HUGE success, but I think frag swaps need to be far apart so that people can actually grow some good frags (bi-yearly?).

I also think that the next place we do it in, needs to be BIG. Marcus and Dallas's place was great but it was way too crowded and I think we'd all benefit from more room to show the wares off (possibly in a hotel convention room or the likes).

Anyway, I saw we start gearing towards a frag swap in Oct/Nov/Dec and get some ideas going as to a venue.

John

Oct.-Nov. mass Texas swap. I like it.

I am still interested in smaller local swaps. I guess since I haven't been in the hobby that long I have more room for expansion and more options "fragwise". I'm sure looking at some of the more established reefers gorgeous tanks (Brian and numerous others) finding a local frag they haven't already seen or have becomes few and far between.

For those of us who have numerous options still as to what we want in our tanks I'd be happy to host a local meeting.

I'm in Milwood in NW Austin off Parmer between McNeil and 620.

Even you heavy hitters :D are welcome (Brian, Joseph, Gabriel, etc., etc.). You never know who might accidently have that frag you were looking for and I promise at the least you'll enjoy my wifes cheescake.

If you guys are interested in a local swap reply back and we'll pick a date.

if someone is willing to host it, i'm willing to show up with some frags and cash. in fact, i might rename my dogs, Frags and Cash. oh ya! lets try and get a time setup for next month. some time in August? or maybe mid july?

if someone is willing to host it, i'm willing to show up with some frags and cash. in fact, i might rename my dogs, Frags and Cash. oh ya! lets try and get a time setup for next month. some time in August? or maybe mid july?

Make it for at least August... that will give me some time to get some cash together!