moving return pumps outta sump?

offroadodge

so i was thinking about a project B4 summer gets here to maybe relieve some heat on the chiller, I currently have a mag9 and mag12 in-sump for returns. I was thinking that by eliminating the pumps from the sump and mounting 1 pump external it would help on heat therefore helping the chiller out as well. What pump (1) would yall use in place of the 2 i have? MAG18,Quieteone6000, or another? Also it would save a little power to help out on the electric bill

Why not just get a cooler running in sump pump? Eheim, Tunze, or another.

Saves having to replumb for external.

Plumbing it isnt a biggie,PVC already there just moving fittings, ill look at Tunze or others, Eheim doesnt show one big enough to match my current flow.

@NONSEQUITIR im not wanting to gain any flow. Just mount 1 pump external to save heat and power. Dont wanna have to turn down a SNAPPER cause it just adds load an heat.

Super Reef Octopus Water Blaster Pump HY-7000W

120V = 1769GPH/100w

The new water blaster pumps can be run internally or externally. The new pumps are reported to have zero start up issues and come with a 3 year warranty. The pump will also have the upgraded silicone nitride shaft and bearings. Calcium will not adhere to this material. Comes with unions in US sizes and barb fittings.