Reef Cleaners

bugginu24

Hi , what do you need to be "better" about your new CUC? just curious. Maybe i need one too. blink.gif

Also, their recommended clean up crew for my 75 gallon is for like 150 snails and 22 hermits. seems like overkill? i probably have 10 snails and 6 hermits right now. Does everyone think i need that much? or do people usually get like half of what they reccomend?

also. have you seen their group buy setup. might help if you get al ot of people interested?

http://reefcleaners....id=28&Itemid=44

I am in need of a better cuc and will be placing an order later this week or early next week (but am open to others ideas also). I am about half way to free express shipping with my order alone. LMK if anyone else whats in on this. Thanks much and have a great weekend :)

http://reefcleaners.org/

Once we get a date set then I will set the group buy on the site. What I did to set up my cuc was went under the custom cuc and had them recommend one for me. I added the info with what I have in the tank and they helped give me an idea of what I needed. In that section you can even choose the strenght of the cuc.

You may want to send John an email about the group buy. A coue weeks ago KimP tried to set up a group buy and John told her they were not doing them anymore while they looked at the process they had in place for them.

Hi , what do you need to be "better" about your new CUC? just curious. Maybe i need one too. blink.gif

Also, their recommended clean up crew for my 75 gallon is for like 150 snails and 22 hermits. seems like overkill? i probably have 10 snails and 6 hermits right now. Does everyone think i need that much? or do people usually get like half of what they reccomend?

also. have you seen their group buy setup. might help if you get al ot of people interested?

http://reefcleaners....id=28&Itemid=44

I am in need of a better cuc and will be placing an order later this week or early next week (but am open to others ideas also). I am about half way to free express shipping with my order alone. LMK if anyone else whats in on this. Thanks much and have a great weekend :)

http://reefcleaners.org/

Hi Scott

On my first order from reef cleaners, John set me up a custom CUC. I thought it was a lot but went with it. I am glad I did. John knows what he is doing IMO when it comes to CUC. I just added some more CUC a couple weeks ago. The fuzzy chitons are really cool and eating machines. People never fail to comment on them cuz they just look weird... lol

Check out the episode Mark did on CUC. Really good info there.

http://www.MrSaltWat...ling-the-maids/

Warren

I was waiting for some input from others on when they would like to close the order. What date is everyone looking at? I don't really want to wait forever. Maybe leave this open for the week and set up shipping for the next week? Let me know your ideas.

I was waiting for some input from others on when they would like to close the order. What date is everyone looking at? I don't really want to wait forever. Maybe leave this open for the week and set up shipping for the next week? Let me know your ideas.

I could be ready now, we would just have to work out pickup details.....

I was thinking about placing the order the end of next week, 11th or so but not set on a date. Would like to shoot for a Friday delivery if we do an austin pickup. The middle of the week is hard for me but could work some thing out.

The 11th could work, probably could not receive the order (will be at work), but could arrange for pickup probably around 7pm, if that would work? Looking at their website it looks like we would have to place the order NLT than tomorrow (if I'm figuring right) it says orders placed today will ship on the 9th.

If we all want to go for the 11th then I think I'll let someone else run with this one. This is a bad week for me to have things come in. I will be in Austin friday night but would not be able to get the box when it comes in. LMK what everyone wants to do. Sorry everyone.

Just looked at their site and looks like we will have a little wait... but for good reason:

Off their site:

Orders placed today will ship on Monday March 14th, unless a later date is preferred. We apologize for the delay. John was hospitalized following a head on collision Sunday, and is unable to process emails or orders as quickly as he would like, but is expected to be released from the hospital perhaps as early as Friday.

John hope that you are okay, get well soon!!!!