LPS frags

aquarius

i'm fragging some LPS. i'll have blast merletti's red w/sky blue centers, and pink w/flourecent green centers $5/head, these are going to be at least 4-5 polyps per frag, sorry, but i just can't cut them any smaller. also red/metallic blue achans, 2 10head frags, $7/head, if there's interest i may be able to split one in half. i also have some green hammer $10/head, these are probably going to be a 2 head minimum. i'm working on getting some pics, but i do have some posted on maast. also looking to trade for achans, or blastos i don't have.

yes, i am blueboy on maast, but the BTA is spoken for. your next in line for it though. the blasto heads are about3/8" each. i'm going to cut the 12 head frag in half, so one of them would be a nice little frag for $20

i made several frags of each over the last couple of days. i'll post pics and new lower prices soon, they are opening up, just need to get some pics, and post. i have a number of $20 frags of each, these are 5-7 polyp frags. also a couple of larger frags.

i made several frags of each over the last couple of days. i'll post pics and new lower prices soon, they are opening up, just need to get some pics, and post. i have a number of $20 frags of each, these are 5-7 polyp frags. also a couple of larger frags.

I will definitely take one of the $20 frags. I'll be looking for the pics!

Thanks,

Stacy

okay, once again, it has proven too difficult for me to post pics, after 1.5 hrs in front of the puter last night i gave up. but prices have been dropped-$20 for 5-7 heads of the blastos. i have 3 of each color right now, plus a couple of larger frags. i can be reached here, on maast(blueboy) or at 512 667 4281.LMK

sorry 'bout the pics. if you really want to see pics, you can find them on maast in a thread from feb 16th titled my new 60G cube. sorry if that seems like a hassle, but i promise it's not nearly the hassle i have trying to post pics! i am planning on attending the meeting at ace's house. so, i can deliver them there.