Hey Ya'll

bimmerzs

Hey everybody,

Finally transferring back to Austin from Dallas and plan to setup a 40G I bought from another Dallas transplant, until I get another house this summer. I've been on here for a couple of years mainly just checking it out as I always traveled down here for work. I'm looking to rent a room for a few month's so if anyone knows someone that need's a temporary roommate, then lmk. I'm big into zoa's, paly's, sps and lot's of light for my coral's. :cool: Just wanted to say a big HOWDY to everyone and leave ya with a sample of one of my paly's. 100_0084.jpg

Cheers,

Thanks....I had a sea of every zoa/paly you could imagine until a power loss during an extended business trip. Here's some various tank shot's, not as much now but pretty much have restocked as best I could.

DSCN5616-2.jpg

DSCN5698.jpg

DSCN4773.jpg

Tank037.jpg

DSCN3344.jpg

DSCN3472.jpg

DSCN4321.jpg

Edited by bimmerzs

man! thats awesome!

It was awesome. :cool: I was in Asia and the wife was out of town, the city was doing some kind of maintenance in the neighborhood and somehow wound up tripping some breakers to the tank, power wound up being off for a week....wasn't pretty. I rebuilt but lot's of time and money up in smoke, I have a lot of really nice zoa's and paly's and really nice LE sps and a few chalices frag's growing out and have gotten rid of some stuff while getting ready to break down the tank so I can get my house ready to lease/sell. Going to have like a 280G in-wall when I get a new house down here.

Cheers,

Edited by bimmerzs

Murphy's law at it's finest aint it ROn? I'm glad to see you found the forum. The people here are definitely a special group. I had a chance to see Ron's tank when it was up and running and it was definitely a testament to his love and passion for the hobby.

Edited by celebrityovernight

Murphy's law at it's finest aint it ROn? I'm glad to see you found the forum. The people here are definitely a special group. I had a chance to see Ron's tank when it was up and running and it was definitely a testament to his love and passion for the hobby.

Hey Vinh,

Whazz up with you bro, thanks for the kind word's.

Going to have like a 280G in-wall when I get a new house down here.

I've always wanted a tank wall!! Would love it if you posted pictures of the in-wall progress when it happens!!

Welcome back!

I'll try to document everything but no promises.:doh:

Cheers,