MiniReef-29gal Bio Cube Complete

fishart

We are moving and there's no room for my beloved 29 gal Oceanic Bio-Cube. I want to sell this as complete reef system and do not want to sell individual pieces of livestock. Includes over $3,000 worth of rare coral and fish. This tank is self contained and extremely easy to maintain, nothing else necessary to buy to have this up and running in your home. The Figi rock and sand is well cured, so there will be no "new tank loss" of coral or fish. This reef tank is well established, extremely healthy and is flourishing. Included in the purchase price is a stand with hand cut stained glass inlaid in the doors. This comes complete with new lamps in the hood (top) and includes a Moon-Glow light arrangement for your night time viewing enjoyment. The corals are amazing, vibrantly colored and are multiplying, a sign of a healthy, balanced tank. Along with the corals you'll get a beautiful black and white Clown Fish, an orange and white Clown Fish (Nemo), a red and white Hawk Fish, a red Fire Shimp, green crabs, red snails and a list of supplies too long to list. Asking $1250....Call me at 512-240-5214 in Georgetown Email: [email protected]

post-1486-0-37632500-1297298174_thumb.jp

You are not rude--No worry!!!! I have so many extra NEW pumps, lights, heaters, ect. ect. Plus anything that you could think of to maintain this system. I have several interested folks that are VERY impressed with everything that is included in my price. Make an offer if you are interested and maybe I will consider it since I want to get out of the marine aquarium hobby and everything MUST go.